Chances are high that you're someone who cannot take mediocrity any more. You loved your job (great coffee, free internet) but broke out of that routine. You're hungry and hustling.
It will help if you describe yourself to us in a word or two - examples, hacker and blogger, designer mom of two, consultant turned cook, musician turned data analyst, doctor turned banker, etc. We ideally want you to be all of these.
After Googling our brains out, we have found that the following criteria define a good entrepreneur. It's amazing how much our own views match! Many thanks to all those great VC blogs. So either you have all of the below, or just the last one.
- Hunger - Underdogs, like struggle
- Hustle - Take very quick decisions using subconscious
- Have only one focus in life
- Build companies to last, don't like to talk exit
- Very frugal, lifestyle already sacrificed
- Love breaking the norms